Website Homepage:
My home page will contain;
. The name of the band/group (logo)
. A main image of the girls
. A link to the photo gallery with some examples
. Some basic information on the group
. Some blogs of what they've been up to
. A Youtube like to the video
. A link to a social media site for the band (e.g. Twitter and Facebook)
I plan to use mostly pink and black as our audience is teenage females, I feel that this would appeal to them more. The language will be colloquial to ensure that are audience understands and can relate.
Magazine Advert
My Magazine Advert will contain;
. The name of the band/group (logo)
. The name of the album
. An image of the album
. Information about the release date
. What the album contains
. Additional pictures of the girls, possibly from the video.
Again, I plan to use mostly pink and black as our audience is teenage females, I feel that this would appeal to them more. Like the website, the language will be colloquial to ensure that are audience understands and can relate.


No comments:
Post a Comment